Friday, October 5, 2012

Walking the dog

Getting up early is so worth it. The day is new and the air is so fresh & crisp :)
People are more motivated in the mornings; Get 'er done!



I was abruptly woken up by my lovely dog Sienna, then minutes later received a text message at 5:38AM!! from my good old workout buddy Anna. I love motivated people :) She was texting me to work out, although I was very tempted, I wanted to avoid the drive so early so I decided to go for a run and take my labchow with me (Sienna... aka, Si Si Bear). Oh boy can she run!! She's absolutely a great runner... That's my fault... I started training for the PF Changs half marathon 2 years from today and decided to take my 10 month old pup (at the time) running with me every morning. So now when I take her on walks they are more like runs. She's been doing a lot better on these very long walks. However, she went super psycho on me when we encountered a group of bunnies. We ran for about 2 miles then stopped at a dog park. By the time we got to the dog park she was tired and didn't want to play with the other dogs.. even if she wasn't tired, I doubt she would play. She's not your typical dog. Some would say how boring of a dog but I would say I was blessed :) she's not those annoying dogs that bark at any sound they hear and shes not the annoying dog that runs up to people or other dogs. In the contrary, she's very timid, and I like her that way. She doesn't play fetch, which is a bummer but I guess I never taught her how. She was always a princess from day 1. Not to mention, she loves to wake me up super early; I've learned to love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment