Friday, October 19, 2012

My Friday Night Workout

Today was an unusual day. Worked out late today, which is normally not the norm. I started off by running 1 mile. The original plan was to workout mainly my quadriceps however I wasn't feeling that at the moment so I decided to do a full body workout instead.

Leg press (1 set of 20 reps)
Leg extensions (2 sets of 15 reps)
Seated hamstring curls (2 sets of 15 reps)
Laying down hamstring curls (2 sets of 10 reps)
Alternating Hammer curls (2 sets of 30 reps)
Tricep kickback (2 sets of 12 reps)
Bent over dumbbell reverse fly (2 sets of 12 reps)
Dumbbell curls (2 sets of 10 reps)
Stair master for 10 minutes
Seated calf raises (2 sets of 12 reps)
Elliptical machine for 10 minutes
Then 4 sets of 20 horizontal leg raises

.... now this seems like a lot and it is. I normally don't do this but for some reason I had so much energy and wanted to use it. 

I didn't rest in between workouts. I alternated the sets. After my 1st set of leg extensions I went to the seated hamstring curl machine and did a set of that then went back to the leg extensions. You can say I did the workouts in 2's.

I would usually say to have a plan before you workout but sometimes you want to change it up and listen to your body.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment