Thursday, October 4, 2012

Leg day sucks!!

I Love to Sweat!!


Leg day is always the worst!! Almost bailed out on the gym by giving myself a lame excuse "I have too much homework and studying to do." Somehow I managed to get myself there. I started off with a 1 mile run as a warm up, did some stretching, then started on the leg extension machine. I'm doing 3 sets of every workout. The first two are warm up sets, 12-15 reps, and the last set is till failure. I imagine I will be in pain tomorrow! From leg extension I went to the leg press machine, then to the seated hamstring curl, hamstring curls, stiff-leg dead lifts, seated calf raises, then ended my workout with horizontal leg raises. The best thing about a workout for me is ending it with the sauna :) Sauna for about 15 minutes = AMAZING!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to use scales and do weekly weigh ins just like all the slimming clubs did but immediately changed my mind when I found out that they are NOT the best way to measure fat loss progress and can also be SEVERELY demotivating as well. protein sample packs

    ReplyDelete