Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fitness Goals

Everyone has different fitness goals. Some of us want to get lean and lose weight, others want to get toned, and some want to build muscle and get strong or tone up. Depending on what your fitness goals are determines what workouts you do and in what variation. My fitness goals are to get toned arms and build leg muscle, especially in my quads and gluts.

There are many different workouts consisting of training with weights and different cardio regimens but that's not all you need to reach your fitness goals. The proper nutrition for you will also help you reach all your fitness goals. Fitness and Nutrition go hand in hand.

Email me if you have any questions regarding your fitness and nutrition goals: Lynee@letsgethealthyfit.com

My workout for today will be a full body workout. Which I will post later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment