Thursday, January 24, 2013

All my meals today:

Meal 1: protein pancakes
Meal 2: tilapia (egg on top) and broccoli
Meal 3: tilapia, brown rice, coconut oil, spinach and egg whites with 1/3 sweet potato and asparagus
Meal 4: post workout- nonfat Greek yogurt, 100% whey protein (banana flavor) with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 3 sliced strawberries :)
Meal 5: crockpot recipe- chicken with kale, asparagus and tilapia

Sleepy time tea for a restful night.
Tomorrow will be my off day, only doing 20 minutes of high intensity interval training on the stair-master and that's it with a day of fasting. Not eating or drinking anything but water and green tea.

Night

P.S. I'm fasting because I've been on a high protein diet and eating 5-7 meals a day. My body (not to mention my kidneys and liver as well as my digestive system) has gone through a lot of metabolic processes metabolizing all these toxins, protein, fat and supplements I've been taking. I think my body needs a day to recover,  a "food break" as Anthony Balduzzi calls it. I'd recommend checking out his site. He knows a lot about neuroscience and how the body is hardwired to work.  











No comments:

Post a Comment