Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday wasn't off day

I woke up and had egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast. Had my pre workout drinks such as amino-energy and BCAA's then went to the gym and started off with a 10 minute cardio workout then went ahead to the smith machine and did 3 sets of squats, as heavy as I could go. Then I did 2 sets of 12 reps of lunges on each leg using the smith machine. Then I decided to workout my biceps, triceps, and shoulders. At that point I was starving so I cut my workout short and went to workout my abs for like 8 mins. ive been craving sushi so I had sushi after my workout. I got the usual... Salmon avocado roll with no rice, wrapped in cucumber and a spicy tuna hand roll with no rice.. Along with a hot green tea :) 1 hour later I was hungry again!! I wasn't able to eat due to the circumstances at the time. It got to the point where I was so hungry that by the time I had the chance to eat I ended up over eating on a bunch of snacks such as cheese and fig spread with crackers, albacore tuna and Dijon mustard with more crackers, a protein bar, and a few other snacks.. Healthy snacks... but definitely over ate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment