Saturday, November 24, 2012

Productive Saturday

Today was a fun and productive day, who knew keeping busy can actually be enjoyable and rewarding.

Did a lot of house work today after taking the dogs on a 30 min walk. I considered all the housework my cardio for the day :) I also bought a Christmas tree and some ornaments and started decorating away. Excited for Christmas, like always! My kitten thought it was for her and considered all the ornaments her toys. The cutest thing ever.

After a busy day I still had so much energy and figured it would be tough falling asleep so decided to burn off all this excess energy at the gym.
Successful late night workout:
5 min warm-up
DB Military Press 8, 12, 12, 15, 15
BB Bent over rows 12, 15, 15, 20, 20
Seated Rows 12, 15, 15, 20
5 pull ups
Closed leg (feet touching) leg press 135 degree angle- 20, 20, 15
15 minutes on the stair master level 10

No comments:

Post a Comment