Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting back into prep mode

Since the competition it's had been tough for me to get back into the gym. I was working out so hard sometimes 3x a day 2 weeks prior to competition. Ever since, I haven't been as motivated to lift heavy weights as I was before.. Just feeling week. Time to get motivated again and start preparing for the March NPC bikini show held in Arizona. As the year progresses, I'm assuming the competition will only get more tough than it was one I did my first show.

I eliminated sugars from my diet for the competition. I went 4 weeks without any sugar and felt great, full of so much energy. Now that I added sugar to my diet I have not felt that great and I'm feeling tired throughout the day without any motivation or strength to lift heavy. I'm going to eliminate sugar again from my diet and see if I notice a difference.

P.S. my abs are gone :( I have 4 weeks to see them! Hopefully they come in within the next 2 weeks. Time to eat clean, no sugar, and 2x gym time!



No comments:

Post a Comment