Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Today's workout... LEGS!!

I love and hate working out my legs! I love that I'm seeing results but I hate how intense, painful, and tiring it is however that is exactly what makes it worth every minute of painstaking sweat ;)

This becomes very addicting so if you start working out all the time be careful ;) make sure it is something you want to do for a very long time. I don't see this as a task that I have to do everyday but as a lifestyle. I don't find time to go work out I make time and it soon becomes part of your daily schedule. Make a schedule that's enjoyable and productive and stick to it. Find what works for you, everyone is different. They say you are more motivated in the morning than at night but for you it might be different. I know I get most of my work done and feel the most productive in the morning.

Also, do what makes you happy! It's YOUR life, YOUR health, YOUR body. You shouldn't care what other people think or say. Living a long, healthy, prosperous life with an overall good fitness level is why I do this. This is what makes me happy. It's my hobby; I also enjoy motivating and helping others reach their fitness goals a long the way (and not just reach but to maintain as well).

This is a new workout I found online that I haven't tried yet. I'll let you know what I think about it when I'm done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment