Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Friday Night

I had an early dinner tonight. I've been craving sushi all week and told my self I would have sushi at the end of the week. It was amazing and absolutely delicious. I have come to realize that the most simple plates are the best. The less ingredients to me the better. Believe it or not but the $20 roll wasn't as satisfying as the tuna poke or the simply seared tuna. I tried something new, the oyster and quail egg shooter (amazing)!

I ended my Friday night with a shoulder workout then 15 minutes on the stair master followed by 10 minutes in the sauna. I was sweating so much, I loved it!

As my post workout meal I had a protein smoothie when I got home from the gym:

2/3 cup of water
1/3 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
1/3 cup of pumpkin
2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter
1 tsp of cinnamon

Along with my multivitamin and my vitamin C

Now that I worked out so late I can't seem to sleep. That's why I usually enjoy the gym earlier in the day haha because working out gives me energy, as it should for everyone else. Unless you completely exhausted your muscles ;)

Exhausted cat lol wish her mom was tired. Sleep is important, at least 6 hours of sleep every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment