Monday, December 17, 2012

Can't sleep

How bad is it that it is 3:30 AM and I can't fall asleep and all I can think about is getting up and starting my day. Ugh this is frustrating. Especially because I know how important sleep is.

P.S. I ate really bad today but I don't feel guilty about it. I was hanging out with my sisters enjoying each others company. I know they get irritated when I eat super clean around them. Sometimes they say I'm to obsessive with what I eat. In the contrary, it is not an obsession but a way of living. I don't deprive my body from any foods I just choose not to eat some foods for health reasons, plus I think natural and unprocessed foods taste so much better :) Eating clean makes me happy but seeing my sisters happy makes me happier. Love them so much. It is interesting how we are all very different yet we get a long very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment